jueves, 10 de abril de 2008

Dubliners and Molly Malone

.
Three beautiful pictures of Peco and his beer & rugby uruguayan gang, the Tringolo´s brothers.
As you can see, the sun shines, as always in Dublin.
And the glasses of lukewarm black beer are just for the photo, aren´t they Peco?

..
I write in English because I can´t in Gaelic. I will for the next post.

.

.
We can also see Molly Malone. Now her ghost wheels her barrow, through streets broad and narrow, crying, "Cockles and mussels, alive, alive oh"!

In Dublin's fair city,

Where girls are so pretty,

I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone,

As she pushed her wheelbarrow

Through streets broad and narrow,

Crying, "Cockles and mussels, alive, alive oh"!

.

read the song letter

more from the Dubliners

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Ya me hice una idea de lo que es Irlanda: un gran barril de cerveza al costado de la cancha para cuando te vino la sed de tanto jugar al rugby.
Me alegro por Peco.

j.a.varela dijo...

Claro Nacho, no tenemos ninguna duda . Y porsu, bien por Peco!